Moisturizing Menu for Summer
Glowing and healthy skin is always in fashion! Summer is the season our skin is showcased from tank tops to summer sandals. Here are a few easy tips to have you, and your skin, looking its best.
- Drink water and get creative! Add frozen berries, orange or watermelon slices, cucumber, lemon or lime for variety.
- Great light summer oils are coconut and avocado. Add 2-3 drops of high quality organic essential oils such as lavender or sandalwood and use as a natural moisturizer.
- Avoid chlorine as much as possible. A shower filter is a wise investment for your largest organ…the skin. *****(https://purewaterfreedom.com/fluoride-filters/fluoride-shower-filters/fluoride-shower-filter.html)
- Avoid drying soaps that are harsh and strip natural oils from the inside out. There are many on the market that contain organic oils. ***** https://shop.schmidtsnaturals.com/collections/soap?gclid=CjwKCAjwopTYBRAzEiwAnU4kb-1-UM3libskvLRvTptdPWJe2VOwTEdw9dKiSazFqCvuHrS4gJUv0hoCLukQAvD_BwE
- Check those labels! Say no to parabens, phthalates, synthetic colors/dyes and fragrances (which almost always have dangerous, artificial toxic chemicals). A good rule of thumb is if you can’t pronounce it, don’t use it!
Link to natural moisturizers you can find in your kitchen:
Our earth has provided what we need to stay moisturized and nourished. Dig around and find it. Glowing skin is always in so happy hunting!